7-9pm | free
with Dr. Bill Kalatsky
Kangen Water has a pH level of 8.5 - 9.5, which is slightly alkaline and can help restore your dehydrated body. You can literally taste the difference with clean Kangen Water.
You know how important it is to stay hydrated, but have you ever investigated the difference between the different types of drinking water available? The truth is that not all waters are created equal.
But there's good news: Kangen Water is literally changing lives every day! Beyond the basic chemistry of this life-giving water, you will find that it offers so much more. Learn which bottled water is best and discover the water technology being used by the most forward thinking, health aware people in the world.
• People who drink Kangen water prefer it over any other water
• Kangen water has been used in Japanese Hospitals for almost 40 years
• Certain bottled water may be acidic or just full of toxins
• 1 in 600 Americans already drink Kangen water at home
Find out how
• You can neutralize toxins & free radicals
• Kangen water will hydrate 4 to 6 times more effectively than other waters
• Free radicals, acidity and toxins get into your tap and bottled waters
• to return to healthy or take your health to the next level
You are welcome to bring your favorite bottled water to be tested!