Sunday, January 29th-- The Happiness Equation
The Happiness Equation = The Intersection of Science, Holistic Nutrition & Spirituality
with Sah D'Simone
Are you ready to delve deep into how our mind, body and spirit connect? In this evidence based workshop I will show you how to understand Happiness from a physiological, psychological and spiritual perspective! By the end of the workshop you will be well equipped with new tools to upgrade your life, setting yourself up for spiritual and happiness awakening.
- Neuroscience & The Blueprint Of The Mind
- Neuroplasticity & The Parasympathetic Nervous System
- The Gut & The Enteric Nervous System
- How To Boost Your Happy Hormones Everyday
- The Flow State, Lateral Thinking & Samadhi
- Turning Off Autopilot, Merge Conscious Goals With Subconscious Agreements
- How To Eat For Energy & Lower inflammation, Eliminating Anxiety
- The Main Causes Of Cravings, Primary Foods & The Energetics Of Food
- The Yogic & Buddhist Contingency Plan For Enlightenment
- Tibetan Buddhist Meditation Technology & Yoga Postures To Tranquilize The Nervous System
- Breath-work To Merge Left & Right Brain Hemispheres
- The Science Behind Mantras & Affirmations.
$50 pre register | $55 day of
- After Sah D’Simone left the fashion industry as the Co-founder and Creative Director of Bullett Magazine. He immersed himself into the art of health and happiness, living in India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Europe, Studying with masters such as His Holiness Dalai Lama, Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Amma Mata Amritanandamayi, Adyashanti, Pema Chodron, John of God, Joshua Rosenthal, Deepak Chopra, David Wolfe, Mark Bittman, and Arianna Huffington. Sah has compiled enough tools for anyone to create authentic change in their life. His approach to health and happiness involves a physiological, psychological and spiritual understanding. He specializes in helping people move forward through obstacles and change into living evolved, elevated and expanded lives. Sah is a Certified Holistic Health & Happiness Coach, Raw Vegan Chef, Ashtanga Yoga & Meditation Teacher, and Humanitarian. Currently training MBSR( Mindfulness Based Stressed Reduction) with Elana Rosenbaum, MS, LICSW and Dr. Robert Smith, D.O and Hypnotherapy with Grace Smith.