Saturday, July 15th -- The Art of Breathing : A Meditation Workshop
with Sah D'Simone
The Art Of Breathing: Learn to control your nervous system through the breath. Ancient breathing techniques create new sources of life-enhancing energy, activating the parasympathetic nervous system, improving performance, clear thinking, health, and and over all wellbeing. Our breath is connected to our emotional state, to breathe well is to live well. Synchronized breathing is a must have tool in your wellness arsenal.
When we are happy breathing is rhythmic and when we are stressed breathing is irregular and interrupted.
- Anatomy of breath
- When the breath is still the mind is still
- Learn to change the depth, rate and pattern of breathing.
- The nervous system & the breath
- Mastering the breath
- Breathing hacks for stress reduction
- Positively affect your actions and thoughts.
- Every thought we have changes the rhythm of our breath.
- Art of breathing techniques are beneficial in treating a range of stress related disorder.
- Improves the autonomic functions.
- It reduces the signs of oxidative stress in the body.
- Practicing the art of breathing everyday can assist in steady mind, strong will power and sound judgement.
- Regular practice of the Art Of Breathing can extend life and enhance ones perception of life.
- Causes change in the cardio respiratory system including lowering of blood pressure
Exchange: $38Bullett Magazine. He immersed himself into the art of health and happiness, living in India, Nepal, Thailand, Indonesia and Europe, Studying with masters such as His Holiness Dalai Lama, Lama Zopa Rinpoche, Amma Mata Amritanandamayi, Adyashanti, Pema Chodron, John of God, Joshua Rosenthal, Deepak Chopra, David Wolfe, Mark Bittman, and Arianna Huffington. Sah has compiled enough tools for anyone to create authentic change in their life. His approach to health and happiness involves a physiological, psychological and spiritual understanding. He specializes in helping people move forward through obstacles and change into living evolved, elevated and expanded lives. Sah is a Certified Holistic Health & Happiness Coach, Raw Vegan Chef, Ashtanga Yoga & Meditation Teacher, and Humanitarian. Currently training MBSR( Mindfulness Based Stressed Reduction) with Elana Rosenbaum, MS, LICSW and Dr. Robert Smith, D.O and Hypnotherapy with Grace Smith.