“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” – C.G. Jung
(payment plans available upon request, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
This 5-month fundamentals course is a part self-healing, part certification training journey into the power of Family Constellations. Practiced in over 35 countries, Family Constellations is a unique and profound form of personal and family shadow work that focuses on the deep connections that exist between a person’s personal blocks and their family and ancestral history.
Are you someone who has identified that being of service to others is vital to your alignment with your authentic self? Are you looking for an opportunity to engage in personal healing work that enables you to show up in your life and for others in an entirely new way? Or, are you a current practitioner, coach, or therapist who’s looking to really differentiate your practice and expand your offering?
These are just a few reasons this training and healing journey is right for you.
Intentions of This Course:
• Create an experiential learning environment that is equal parts personally healing and educationally driven
• Teach students the basic principles and techniques that serve as a foundation of a Family Constellations practice in both 1:1 and group environments
• Build your Constellations practice upon somatic or body based trauma-safe fundamentals
• Provide valuable insights and practices for both newcomers and relatively familiar practitioners of this work
• Offer a supportive and non-judgmental environment for all students to become familiar with what it’s like to stand in the role of the facilitator from the very early stages of the training
• Mentor students on the business side of having a practice and encourage specific resources for continued expansion and training in the field
What is Family Constellations?
Family Constellations is an organic and intuitive marriage of hypnosis, energy work, psychology and spirituality. Pioneered by German psychologist and philosopher Bert Hellinger, its earliest practitioners were focused on supporting the many victims who had experienced various forms of ancestral and familial trauma as a result of WWII and the Holocaust.
The Constellation process itself is an eyes-open, experiential approach, in which fellow participants are asked to stand and represent relevant aspects of your life. Depending on the blocks you’re experiencing, representatives may be chosen for specific family members, your partner, a boss, an ex, or other entities in your life. As these individuals stand in representation, they will be gently guided to tap into an awareness that allows them to become a mirror that reflects back the dynamics you’re exploring.
At first, the accuracy of these maps or Constellations may be surprising. But as the work progresses, it moves beyond creating visual representations of your life and provides tangible openings to support you in freeing yourself from the barriers that are preventing you from creating a life that’s aligned with your intentions.
More information about Family Constellations can be read here: https://nicknwerber.com/what-are-family-constellations
Who Is This Course For?
1. Individuals who are new to this practice, are seeking concentrated personal healing work, and possess an eagerness to integrate self-healing practices that will stick with them for a lifetime
2. Experienced facilitators who are looking for continuing education opportunities in both Constellations and somatic healing techniques
3. Coaches, healers, therapists or other helping practitioners that want to include systemic, family and ancestral components into their practice in order to work with clients in new and exciting ways
4. Artists, writers and performance artists who want to explore how group processes can unlock creativity and inspire new possibilities for their projects
What’s Different About This Constellations Training?
• Offers a strong somatic (body-based) trauma foundation, ensuring that you can work with your own and your client’s experiences of overwhelm in order to create the safest container possible
• Special instructional time devoted to how this work can be practiced in a 1:1 setting for those who are interested in individual, rather than group practice
• Explicitly encourages you to integrate the principles of Family Constellations into your own tone, style and any existing practices you’re already engaged with
• Provides specific tools and techniques to help you move through stuckness or resistance within yourself or the Constellations you’re facilitating
• Mentorship for interested students on the business and practical side of running a practice that focuses on Family Constellations
"I believe this was the one thing missing in my self-help journey. I have been feeling better than I have in a long time - clear, strong and focused." - Elaine B.
“The work I did with Nick was wildly transformative for me. He holds space like I’ve never seen in anyone I’ve ever worked with. And I’ve seen a lot of people on my journey.” – Jocelyn R.
"That was really a very powerful session for me. My partner has told me at least three times that he sees a difference in my presence/energy - as if a big weight has been lifted or something large has been released." -Brian M.
Nick is an integrative coach in private practice specializing in individual, family and inherited trauma, mindfulness, applied neuroscience and energy work. His entry into the healing arts started with Focalizing, a life changing mind-body approach to trauma resolution. Today, he is a leading practitioner and trainer of Focalizing and is a sought after facilitator in NYC and abroad. Nearly five years into his work as a trauma healer, a mixture of intuition and serendipity moved him to work with several world renowned facilitators of Systemic Family Constellations including Suzi Tucker, Dan Cohen and Emily Blefeld. Sparked by the incredible outcomes he was witnessing in himself and his clients, Nick dedicated himself to this practice and soon became one of the most active Family Constellations facilitators in the Northeast. Nick’s greatest strength is in the sacred space he holds for healing. Those who work with him are given the gentle support they need to allow the deepest aspects of their being to shine.