with Molly Burkett
Have you been wanting to learn more about tarot, but aren't sure where to begin? Start here! In this beginners tarot workshop, we will be exploring divination as a healing art form and a fun tool for guiding others & communicating intimately with your higher self.
Using creative writing & visual analysis techniques and led by your imagination & intuition, you will practice articulating the tarot in your own words. Everyone will have the opportunity to exchange readings and receive direct feedback.
Tarot cards can appear overwhelming in their detail and mysterious origins, but don't let that intimidate you. This class can inspire you to memorize all 78 cards once and for all, read more confidently for others, and embrace the tarot as an all-purpose muse and source of personal power.
You will learn how to:
- feel out the cards visually and energetically
- interpret the thematic elements, colors, styles, and nuances of each card
- build narratives and find meaningful relationships between the cards
We will also cover...
- grounding, centering, and protection
- psychic awareness
- magic & spellcraft with tarot cards
- customizable spreads for every situation
No experience necessary! Tarot lovers of all skills welcome.
-a notebook and something to write with
-your own tarot deck (Recommended: the Rider-Waite or similiar variation) the Rider-Waite deck is available in Maha Rose's shop.
Space limited to 15 people