Maha Rose is New York's center for healing, inspiration, creativity, and transformation. We offer holistic healing sessions, workshops, and trainings to nourish the body, mind, and spirit. Our gift shop carries crystals, books, jewelry and tools for healing and beauty.
Maha Rose North, our retreat center, is nestled in the foothills of the Catskills. We invite you to reconnect with nature, expand your knowledge of a chosen field, foster meaningful friendships, and deeper your connection with self. Read more about how it all began here.
Brooklyn Shop Hours: We are now open everyday from 11am-8pm!
Sauna and sessions until 9pm (last sessions begin at 8pm)
General Inquiries-- firstname.lastname@example.org
Press -- email@example.com
Maha Rose North & Retreat Inquiries -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Special In-House Services, Work Study Inquiries, First Time Room Rental Inquiries,--email@example.com
For New Workshop Proposals, Off-site & Private Events and Corporate Wellnessfirstname.lastname@example.org
What if I'm late?
- For workshops, please arrive early! We do not allow late entry after 15 minutes. If you believe you will be late, please call 718-757-2758.
- Private Appointments: Your practitioner will wait for you to arrive, but the session will still end at the originally scheduled end time. If you are 30 minutes late, the session will be cancelled.
- We do not offer a partial refund for time missed during an appointment
Can I arrive early?
We have a lot to explore! Please consider booking an hour of infrared sauna before your appointment or workshop. We have a retail space to browse crystals, healing tools and oracle cards, not to mention cozy spaces where you can read a book and have a tea. If the temple is free, you are welcome to meditate.
What do I need to know for my workshop or session?
Please wear comfortable clothing. Mats, cushions and blankets will be provided. We serve Kangen water, so please feel free to bring your reusable water bottle to fill while you're here!
Please refrain from any mind-altering substances within 24 hours of your appointment or workshop. Clients will be turned away from a session or workshop if under the influence of a substance.
Do I really need to purchase spots in advance?
Many of our workshop offerings and workshop leaders are renowned in their respective fields, so there's no guarantee that spots will be available at the door. Please reserve in advance to make sure you get in!
Can I take pictures?
We love sharing Maha Rose with you, both online and in real life, but please note that it is discouraged to take pictures during workshops, unless given explicit permission by the group and the instructor. Our clients are coming to Maha Rose for healing, and we are holding sacred space for them. You are welcome to take pictures of the space and yourself enjoying it! But please don't take anyone's picture without their consent while they are doing healing work.
Can I bring my pet?
We adore animals, but please refrain from bringing them to workshops and appointments out of respect for our clients who are allergic or who have had trauma involving animals. If you have a service animal that needs to be with you, please let our Studio Manager know at email@example.com, and she will make any necessary arrangements.
While tipping is not required, gratuities are always appreciated. We accept cash gratuities, not card.
What if I don't know where to begin?
Book a complimentary Maha Rose wellness consultation here.
Private appointment booking
All one-on-one treatments are by appointment only. We do not offer these services on a walk-in basis.
- Payment is required at the time of booking. This ensures that our clients show up even when resistance is telling them not to! Healing can bring up a lot of resistance.
- If you need to pay cash for your appointment, please come in to the studio and book in person for an advance appointment
- Our practitioners come from all over the New York area, and only have to come in when they are booked. This is why making advance arrangements is important, and is why we have the following cancellation policy...
Private appointment cancellation and rescheduling:
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, please call us at 718-757-2758 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or reschedule appointments at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. All appointments missed, not cancelled or rescheduled with 24 hours notice will be charged in full. If you are using a package of sessions to pay for said appointment, you will forfeit one of your package appointments.
Workshop cancellation policy:
If you cannot attend a workshop you signed up for, please cancel 24 hours in advance of the workshop to receive account credit at Maha Rose. Cancellations within a 24 hour period cannot be credited.
If you cannot attend and have someone in your life who is able to take your place at a workshop, please email email@example.com or call the front desk at 718-757-2758 to make arrangements.
If you cancel through the MindBody app or website, please call or email the front desk to receive account credit, which can be applied to a future offering.
Trainings Policy: 50% of the payment is non-refundable. The remaining 50% may be credited back to your Maha Rose account, if cancelled with 2 weeks notice. Within 2 weeks of start, there are no refunds.
- If you cancel or drop out of a training that meets multiple times (i.e. a course or mentorship) and it is already in progress, there are no refunds.
- If you have to miss one class of your course or mentorship, you are not refunded partially for a missed class. Other students or the instructor will advise on what was covered in your absence.
- Instructors may offer a makeup class/appointment to a student who misses, at their discretion. This would be arranged between those parties, not through Maha Rose.
50% of retreat fee can be put down as a non-refundable deposit, used to secure your spot in the retreat.
- No refunds on the remaining 50% within 2 weeks of start of the retreat.
- No refunds for dropping out of the retreat when it is in progress.
- Payment Plans: If you have a payment plan in place, all payments must be finished before the start of the retreat.
- If you are not paid in full by the start of the retreat, you will not be able to attend the retreat!!
- The retreats policy applies for events happening at Maha Rose North or Maha Rose South. Even if the retreat is built on a training (ex: Reiki Masters Retreat), the retreats policy takes precedent.
- Maha Rose is a deceptively small team! Our retreats are put on with just a few people and a whole lot of love and energy. Please honor that by respecting these policies.
Shop & Online Shop Policy:
All sales are final.
Account Credit Policy:
If you have cancelled something in the past and have account credit, you can use it like cash for any of Maha Rose's offerings: retail, workshops, appointments, etc. You will not be able to access your credit on the consumer side of Mindbody. Please call or email the studio to apply account credit to the offering you'd like to attend. You are responsible for paying any difference between the credit amount and the new total.
Maha Rose is located in Greenpoint, Brooklyn: 97 Green Street, #G3, Brooklyn, NY 11222.
We are located in a mostly residential area, so there is only street parking available. Please leave yourself plenty of time to search for a spot.
You have a few public transportation options:
- Take the G Train to Greenpoint Ave, India Street exit.
- The East River Ferry to Greenpoint.
- The B62, B43, and B32 buses also stop within walking distance.